Today is the last part of my Taco Tuesday series! It’s hard to believe it’s been 8 weeks and 8 recipes already, but thanks to everyone who has viewed, liked, commented, and followed my cooking adventures! There will definitely be more tacos in the future 🙂
My boyfriend loves buffalo chicken anything – pizza, pretzels, dip, you name it, he’ll eat it and probably add more buffalo sauce to it. I admit, it’s not my favorite flavor, but when you’re looking for a general crowd pleaser that is quick and easy to make, these tacos can be your go-to. Let your oven do the work for you by baking the chicken in the sauce, then shred and you’re good to go!
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts trimmed of fat
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 stick of butter, melted
- 1/2 cup Frank’s Red Hot Buffalo Wing Sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- Flour tortillas
- Toppings: shredded lettuce, ranch dressing, gorgonzola or blue cheese crumbles
- Preheat your oven to 400ºF. Salt and pepper both sides of each piece of chicken, then lay them flat in an 8×8″ glass baking dish.
- Mix melted butter, buffalo sauce, oregano, and a pinch each of salt and pepper, then pour into baking dish wish chicken. Use a spoon, baster, or brush to evenly coat each piece of chicken with the sauce, making sure to turn pieces over and get sauce underneath. Bake for 40 minutes.
- Remove from oven and use two forks to shred chicken. Stir to coat all shreds evenly in sauce. Heat tortillas over low heat, then serve with desired toppings!